Sky Fire LED, a winning deal for all!
What Sky Fire LED can do!
- Sky Fire LED can analyze your energy uses and tell you the correct possible savings that could be achieved on your property.
- Sky Fire LED can assist you in filing the government and electrical rebates, tax credits and other possible savings programs your property qualifies for.
- Sky Fire LED can setup financing when needed for your project.
- Sky Fire LED offers net 90 day accounts, with no interest payments, to allow you to see the savings in advance on your electric bill.
- Sky Fire LED will take full charge of the installation of the products on the project, saving you lots of time and worries.
- Sky Fire LED offers 3-5 full year warranty on labor and products for the whole project.
- Sky Fire LED is Bonded and insured for your protection.
How it works:
- We prepare the energy audit of your existing lighting system to assure you, us and our financing company that the savings of the project can pay the bill with a cash and energy savings to you, a profit to our financing department and last, but not least, us!
- With this free energy audit breakdown, you can decide if the financing company gets a part of the action or not. It will show you the breakdown of who gets what amount of money, in full details.
- The energy audit will compare your existing lighting system with an LED lighting system and Induction lighting system. Showing you the wattages of both, the old style lighting and the new style LED lighting products.
- The energy audit will also show you the hourly burning time and life rating for each type of lighting fixture.
- This energy audit will set in place the total savings, monthly and yearly, with a return on investment for all involved.
- It will also show you the other utility and Federal and local tax savings incentive programs, with the proper paperwork to process the incentive programs available in your area.
- Our Lighting manufacturers audit software is designed to audit and show all stages of the savings in details. You will be able to understand it and read it very easily. The detail will include: hourly savings, product savings, labor savings, rebate savings, investment cost and more.
Simply allow us to get the following information.
We will open your eyes to the savings awaiting you now.
- Your full company information
- Copy of the front and back of the electric bill
- A list of the lighting fixtures being used, along with the wattage of the light bulb being used in the lighting fixture
- How many hours a day the lighting fixtures are being used
- How many days a week the light is being used
- Each room type square footage; showing the square footage on the floor and the ceiling height.
- What is the current foot-candles or lux reading of the room
Don’t let gathering this data worry you. If there is a problem we will handle it for you.
How we do it:
- As we walk through the facility, we will identify the type of lighting and record the number and types of fixtures.
- For typical fixtures in use, we will record the following data: number of lamps per fixture, lamp type, wattage per lamp, and related ballasts, as applicable.
- Next we will measure the dimensions of each room
- Then we will measure the foot candles/lux of the room to assure you that we bring the lighting level back to the correct lighting level being used at the time of the installation of the LED retrofit lighting system.